Thursday, September 15, 2011

First day of my life in Delhi

I visited Delhi on 13th Sept 2011 by the train GARIB RATH on the plate form anand vihar.the journey was very nice.In train there was some good people that make the journey beautiful.i reached in Delhi at approximate 11am. Delhi first time . I show a great place where every people was enjoying the day. All people was busy and busy . Traffic was very smooth.we booked a auto to reach rajendra chauk. After that a great thing a show. I bought metro pass card and travel from rajendra chauk to hauz khas. The journey of metro was very nice and unforgetable.advert reaching hauz khas again take a auto for jnu.we come to jnu and stay there for 4 hours . After i come on my newly room. I take bath and be fresh to move the market.firstly i bought mats bedsheet pillow. And other garments. And come back at 9 pm with dearest brother ramesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment