Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My 5th interview I reached IACM to ask about the interview call or message of IACM. I reached there around 12:45 pm . And meet with placement cell incharge.he ask about my local add. Then he told me join that today there is an interview. Join today. I went to cyber and did print 3 copy of my resume. I come back and waiting for my turn. Time was passing passing passing intervier come and told some inspirational quota. Its was very nice. Time to time they come and told something . Around 5:14 pm one IACM teacher come to the basement and told that IACM Need teacher for MCITP and CCNA. I told him i want to join as a teacher. He asked about my intro. When i start and completed some sentence he stopped me and say sorry you have some stammering problem. You are rejected. I shocked but Its okay it is real and no one ask my knowledge they only know i have stammer problem. What should i do ? Dosto suggest if there is any thing else . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment