Sunday, July 15, 2012

Its July 15th my DEAREST ELDER SISTER MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY

Its July 15th my DEAREST ELDER SISTER MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY
I wanted to talk my sister but after checking my balance , i was unable because my phone balance was low. . . . . In evening i forget that i have to talk with DIDI . and become busy in study. But at 09:27pm , she call me . Its was cheerfull for me. She asked me about my study , my BABA DHAM journey and meeting with Maa. Also she told me that today is her Anniversary .
Oh no I missed to say happy ANNIVERSARY. But lastly I told her. She reply as 'thank you'. After half an hour , She told me they are going outside this time .
Wow its great. I disconnected call.
Now i want to send a lovely message in Hindi . But my phone doesn't support Hindi , But using Google translator it become possible. I typed the message शादी की सालगिरह मुबारक हो
आपके शादी के सभी वर्ष प्यार खुशी से पूर्ण हो. . . . .
बड़ी माँ हमेशा आपको एक साथ रखे. . . and just send but one message display as ' message sending failed, last call charge 1 ,New balance is .83 .. . . . '
I was unable to do anything more . What can i do ? Only saying sorry to my dearest and respected JIJA G AND LOVELY DIDI . Miss you every passing moment. Love you a lot .

No comments:

Post a Comment