Monday, March 02, 2015

Sapera ne ye kah ke sanpo ko quid kar diya - aab ensan hi kafi hai ensan ko katane ke liye???

Today traveling from Mumbai to Patna in LTT PNJB 13202 train . Since my boarding I had spend more than 30 hours. All passengers traveling from Mumbai just cooperate with each other . Maximum of them was waiting ticket holder(I also). All knowing each other pain . But suddenly entry of some rich people with conform ticket violent the peace and cause earthquake like situation. They were in about 10 . Also were speaking different language . All and I also confused what are they saying. ???. Between this one of old couple with conform ticket also traveling . These rich people just start quarreling with that old couple . I was also not know why these rich people evoking that old couple. I just interfere in this. In these rich people one of very fat and dwarf women speaking loudly . All of boys in rich people also came and make a situation of mara piti. It was very pain ful . I told all of them bhaiya please within half an hour these old couple deboard. I accept their mistakes(they had not made any mistake). I very apologizes for this . Please forgive them. They little calm down but that fat women still speaking loudly. I told old couple , Uncle please , . Uncle understand what I want to say . Situation become calm again . Than I show these rich people are quarreling because they want to eat because their servants was ready to serve their lunches. Old uncle leave their seat and now sitting in other compartments. When people understand each other ?Rich people try to look powerful(false powerful because they are due to their hierarchy background . If rich people have these sentiments than I always to Badi Maa never make rich like that. Badi Maa please help them to understand the problems of others .

No comments:

Post a Comment