Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Raunak abhi bhi hai.........!!!!!!!

Its about 04:35pm . Evening time when you have no more work than you wish to go somewhere where you can get some entertainment. Oh I am preparing for ibps exam which will held on 07 of Dec in Kanpur. Not well prepared but I am confident . I am near success .so some time stress or some time cool.

About one and half year I visited village Hat. There was crowded much or can say raunak was still there. Babu Jee was also there for their personal works. I visited for repairing of shoe . It costed 10 rupee. But well done looking not bad also it can now help to over come of this winter season( shoe ).
Well after that I was looking to buy tomatoes for home. But it excited me that it cost was not more what I was expecting. I buy one kg tomato at the ₹40 . It was not I . Babu jee help me to buy that . Because I am not much experienced to do marketing. It will interesting to know ............rest I forget

No comments:

Post a Comment