Sunday, September 18, 2016

26th BirthDay It’s 16 sept 2016

My birth day ……………………………..

I completed 26 year of my Life on this birthday. Celebrated my Birthday with my Bank Colleague but before this

Maa called me to wish my birthday on very  15 sept . I thanked Maa and told that I miss her a lot . as well Babu ji also called and wished me.

By 00:04 AM , I received one message of My Birthday Wish. This was Kajal's message saying

"Happy Birthday to you bhai ji "

My little champ Pratik Babu called me to wish my Birth day.

Bablu Babu & Didi called to wish.

Avdhesh Bhaiya also called me.

Yogita Mam (Di) called me to wish Happy Birthday over the phone and whatsapp. Actually this was the beginning of Wishes on Whatsapp. I got rain of Wishes on Whatsapp after her.

Felt very pleasant after reading the message/calls and felt in your life you always get someone who care about you trust about you , they believe that you are hero for them . you always take care of them .

ON MY BIRTHDAY , I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY TO GRANT ME LIFE TO SURVE THOSE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE ON ME. I BECOME ABLE TO SURVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT FORM MY SIDE. ALSO THANKS TO BADI MAA FOR GRANTING THESE TIMES AND LIFE AND PEOPLE IN MY LIFE.

My birth day ……………………………..

 I was not expecting the same or better experience on my birthday as compare to my last birthday. BUT MY BIRTHDAY EXPERIENCE WAS FANTASTICK AND I WAS NOT BELIEVING FOR THE BLESSING THAT  I RECEIVED ON 16 SEPT .

It was working day .

Before I could leave my room for Bank, I received call my my lovely Goa Mother Angela Mam. She wished me and blessed me.Apurv also called me to wished . I was not expecting from him.  After reaching to branch No one wished me before reading bank mms of that day. Suddenly Vikas Sir wished me my birthday. Than Savio Sir wished me. Than Archana Mam. Finally Prasad Sir also came and he also wished me.Bhusan Sir also called me to wish my Birthday.  In between Vikas Sir and Archana Mam managed to bring cake snacks and coffee.

Party begin…………………….. Eggless cake+ tasty cake and got birthday wished one toy.

 

Cut my Birth day cake by 12 pm as All were not getting time to come and celebrate . but at this time we manage to get time and celebrated . Prasad Sir sang the Birthday Song for me.

This is why I felt I work at home where all people always help me all the way that was important to me.

The whole day we all were eating eating something something.

By 01:30 , Maya Madam ( Very Friendly and Good lady and Good  Account holder of branch )wished me and blessed me a longer life . Later She gave me boiled Makai. But I forget to share that .In evening, we finished that by sharing that . In meanwhile, Shewanti Shirodkar ( very helping nature lady and Good to spoke to her) also give Naura . it was hot . I thought we will finished in evening but no………………….there was many , so we still eating in branch .

THANK YOU MAYA MADAM AND SHEWANTI MADAM FOR PRECIOUS GIFT ON MY BIRTHDAY.

By Afternoon , Jane Madam and Sobin Bro called to wished me . Again matter to feel blessed. Both of them invited me for dinner at their house.

.

Working

Working

Working

Finally by 06:15 I came to my room .after getting over from branch. When I switch on data of mobile . Unbelievable I received more than 20 birthday wishes from all over india mean MDI mates. This was most imagine movement of my birthday. I replied every one and also wrote a short note to all my lovely friends

Little message to All my lovely MDI Mates and Friends

I was not expecting what I am feeling now after reading messages after finishing banking hours . it made me to feel special today with your wishes. I am very thankful and feeling proudness of having all of you . I thank to God for sending best friends to me. Thank you lovely friends .Missing you all. Inviting all to plan for goa , come Goa and have a get together party here. God bless my all lovely friends.

In evening

Ramesh babu also made a call to me.

I got dinner party from Jane Mam and Sobin bro. I had veg food and little bear. I really enjoyed. I received call from Babu Ji and Maa , I had little joke with them . in between Akash Babu also called me to wish and asked for my pics .that time only I took snaps of myself.

Twyla and her mother came there. Both of them also wished me my Birthday.

 

My health was not so good but I enjoyed all the company and felt blessed and special.

Big thank you to all of you .

Badi Maa bless you all. Always pray to Badi Maa to help me to help you all whenever you need me.

 

 

2 comments: