Sunday, September 25, 2016

it's Ganesh Chaturthi celebration 2016

Feeling extremely happy of having Prasad as dinner on eve of 20th day of Ganesh Chaturthi. Bharat called me yesterday to have dinner with him at Ganesh Temple tomorrow mean today..

I went there with Bharat Sir and Ashwath by Scooter. Also went one of the Persons who know me by. we had some cold drink there.
We moved to temple on after that. We brought garland @50.

We went directly to Temple and worshipped there. Did a round move of the temple. Feeling blessed that time. (I was trying to go that temple but not getting way to go there).

We have to sit there mean in temple for some time. This is what I can say is that , every one use to sit there so we also sit there.
I made many video of the temple and took snaps including selfie.

We came out of the temple. I saw very long queue. They all were standing for food, that food was like Prasad and every one must have it before leaving temple after worship.

I also joined the queue and start waiting for my number. In between , I met many People like Raju Sir  , Bhanudas Sir, Somnath Sir, Maya Madam & Family and many one who was knowing me. There was great example to have a great enjoyment together . Women and Men were helping each other to continuously arranged prasad .  
Here one thing can every one note there were not paper plate or plastic plate. We have prasad in steel plat. And there were washing also . this feast was arranged by all local guys by self motivated and devoted. Really they all are great people. I pray for healthier and longer life of all of them.

I stand there for than half hour. Suddenly Maya Madam called me and gave me food. I was hesitating but I couldn't stopped myself . I went to her and took food from her . She also arranged water for me . if I will go by channel than I have to arranged all these things but Maya Madam arranged this . In between Manoj Dabholkar Sir came and also asked for any things I required . I thanked him. Felt blessed after this. I finished my Prasad and waiting for Bharat Sir to come .

Maya Madam introduced me with her other family members. While introducing I asked one question that ( I felt ) it irritated her. Later I realized . Please Madam forgive me. It is my nature if some one is telling about study related things  I become very serious and try to correct them if  I feel there is some wrong decision taken by them. This made her irritated. SORRY MAYA MADAM. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

After Prasad , I wished to see the play that was already in the end and in marathi. But I managed to enjoyed by trying to understand the player's body language. I saw the play till the end. It get over by 10:40 PM.


I reached at my room by 11:00 pm. It was fantastic feeling after all and seeing and doing worship of Gananpati Bappa Maurya .

I am thankful to Bharat Sir for giving me chance to enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment